Banner Corporation’s Data Protection and Privacy statement
2. "Personal Information" means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information and other information that is held by or is likely to be held by Us.
3. It is Our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that Personal Information held by Us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All Our employees and data processors who have access to Personal Information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Information.
4. It is Our policy to ensure that all relevant statutory requirements are complied with, including the eight Data Protection Principles contained in the Data Protection act 1998 ("the Act"), and to monitor Our internal procedures periodically to ensure compliance.
5. You can access the Site home page and browse the Site without disclosing Personal Information.
6. In order to provide the services offered by the site ‘the services’ we need to hold certain Personal Information. Except to the extent that we are required or permitted by law, any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing the services and we will not hold it for any longer than is necessary for this purpose.
7. We may collect personal Information that you volunteer while using the Site. This information is used by Us to respond to enquiries – including career, publication or general. Where we collect such additional information, We make clear the nature of the information and the specific purposes for which it is used.
8. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
9. When you view the Site, We may store some information on Your computer. This will be in the form of a "cookie" file, which will enable Us to tailor the Site to match your interests and preferences. The "cookie" file is used to store the IP address of Your machine and will not contain any data personal to You. Your Internet Browser may allow you to erase the "cookie" file, block all "cookies" or receive a warning before a "cookie" is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions.
10. Personal Information may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area in order to perform the Services. In using the Services You consent to such a transfer. In addition, if you put Personal Information on publicly available parts of the Site, this will be accessible to personas in countries outside the European Economic Area, which may not have data protection laws as comprehensive as those that exist in the EEA.
11. We will not without Your permission, sell, rent or exchange any personal information supplied by You to any third party.
12. We will monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the Act by third party processors of Personal Information held by Us.
13. We may from time to time use Your Personal Information to send You information by email about our company and other information you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive this information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. You can find out what Personal Information we hold about you by sending an email request to email@example.com. Your request must be accompanied by a cheque for £10. We will acknowledge your request within 7 days. Should we be prevented from disclosing Your Personal Information We will give reasons for any such refusal.
16. If any of the Personal Information that We hold about You is incorrect or needs updating, or if You want Us to delete any Personal Information, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request that you provide further information and identification to enable us to comply with this request.
17. We regard Our databases of client information as a valuable asset. Should We sell or transfer any of our business assets this may include the sale or transfer of such databases of information to third parties. In addition, Such a transfer or sale may mean that Your Personal Information is transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area. In using the Services You consent to such use of Your Personal Information.