Thursday, May 10th 2012
Can an online event be considered an effective form of communication? Of course it can – if it’s done right. And how to do it right is exactly what Banner’s Media Honcho, Rupert Denny, was discussing alongside a top Marketing Director from Citrix, a market-leading cloud, networking and virtualisation company. Together, they talked about the core aspects of using an online event to maximize lead generation, nurturing and conversion. Other topics mulled over during the webinar included:
- Being integrated – where do online events fit within a demand generation programme?
- Choosing your topic – finding the right theme for your audience
- Choosing speakers and structures – ensuring the maximum appeal possible
- Promotion – tools and techniques to drive registrations
- Designing presentations and the structure of the event
- Engagement on the day
- Following up the event
For more information on the topics discussed at the webinar and to see how we can help with your Webcast and Demand Generation strategy, contact Rupert Denny now.